New to Yoga?
Yoga Joint classes are the all-natural way to live better through both a physical and mental practice. For many members, yoga is their primary fitness routine that is practiced 3-6 days per week. It also serves as a perfect complement to other workout routines.
We’re Here to Help!
Our signature variety of classes offer options for students of all levels and fitness goals. We will set you up for success on your first visit, save you time, and allow you to make the most of your first YJ class! Please read the suggestions below to ensure that you are prepared for your first class:
Preparing for your First Class:
- Complete your profile online
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- Eat a light snack 30 minutes before your class
- Hydrate before, during, and after your workout
- A complimentary mat and towel are provided for your first class
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move and sweat in
Book Your First Class today
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more information about Yoga Joint? Check out our frequently asked questions!