Change Your Life Change The World
A message from Kelly and Staff
Thank you for your interest in our Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200 hour Training. We are very excited that you are here. This life-changing program provides you with the foundation to better understand asana (yoga poses), anatomy, yoga philosophy, and ultimately to gain a better knowledge of yourself.
What makes us different from other teacher trainings is that our trainees start teaching from week one and receive coaching after every practice class. Because of this, at the end of the training, you will be able to confidently lead a Hot Fusion Flow Yoga Class in your own unique voice.
“Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200 Training is an experience of a lifetime. This is a challenging training program that is fun and rewarding. If you are ready to embrace your passion for yoga, and make a difference in the world one student at time, we would be honored to help you make it happen.”
Paige Held and Kelly Green
- Be taught by the well renowned creators of Fusion Flow and their senior staff
- Learn proper posture, alignment, and assists
- Gain the skill set to professionally lead your own class
- Deepen and refine your own personal practice
- Acquire the knowledge of the history of yoga
- Tap into your spirituality in Philosophy
- Learn about Meditation, Chakras, and Mudras
- Approach Anatomy in a relatable way with Yoga Joints very own PT and yogini
- Get tips on how to present yourself on social media and in the community as a yoga influencer
- Align with your spiritual voice (dharma talk) and become an impactful teacher, not just an instructor
- Earn a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Certificate
- Immerse yourself in a group of high vibe like-minded yogis and build new relationships that will last a lifetime
HOT FUSION FLOW YOGA
Hot Fusion Yoga Teachers are trained to provide an empowering and inspiring experience to students of all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced). The use of life coaching, inspirational narrative, and seamless sequencing makes Hot Fusion Flow classes unique.
Our Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200-hour Training is lead by Paige Held and Kelly Green, founders of Yoga Joint and Hot Fusion Flow. Paige and Kelly have been teaching yoga since 2000 and 2004. Training is also lead by a supporting team of experts in philosophy, anatomy, marketing and so much more.
PROGRAM Intensive: Our intensive program is two weeks long and meets five days a week.
Light On Yoga: The Bible of Modern Yoga
By B. K. S. Iyengar
Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga
By Rolf Gates
The Yoga Tradition: Its History, Literature, Philosophy and Practice
By Georg Feuerstein
Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition
By Leslie Kaminoff
Teacher Training is held at the beautiful oceanfront Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort. Enjoy your breaks on the beach, at the pool, or nearby local restaurants. Come take a South Florida vacation and score your 200 Hour Teacher Training Certification!
- Free high speed wireless internet access
- Heated oceanfront swimming pool
- Outdoor oversized jacuzzi
- Pool deck with chaise lounges
- Tiki bar
- Cedar’s Palace indoor/outdoor restaurant
- Valet parking $9/day
For reservations and inquiries:
4060 Galt Ocean Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308
Apply to the Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200-hour Training program that best fits your schedule.
Complete either full payment or $400 deposit to reserve your spot.
After payment is made you will receive an email with instructions on your next steps.
Select a date below to begin your enrollment application.
June 17 – 28, 2019
June Pricing: $3,100 $2,600
Early Registration: $3,100
Your investment includes the required Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200-hour Training Manual, Philosophy, Anatomy, Posture Clinics, Marketing, Finding Your Voice, Dharma Talk, Pranayama, Art of Privates, Hands-on Adjustments, and so much more. Tuition does NOT include required reading, meals, travel, yoga classes or accommodations. You will get to take your yoga classes on your own time. Upon final payment, you will receive an electronic manual and a form to log your yoga classes. Full payment or a $400 deposit is required to reserve your spot. This deposit will be applied to your tuition. Payment plans are available. You must be paid in full prior to the start of training.
Because we’re looking for serious and committed students only, we have a no refund policy. Your $400 deposit is also non-refundable and non-transferable.
Monday – Friday Sample Schedule
8:00 am to 10:00 am
Posture Clinic/ voice coaching/ teaching skills/ finding your voice
10:15 am to 12:15 pm
12:15 pm to 1:30 pm
1:45 pm to 3:45 pm
Posture Clinic/ hands on adjustments/ art of privates/ marketing/ dharma talk
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Homework, quizzes, practice and study time