Hot Fusion Yoga
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Hot Fusion Yoga Teachers are trained to provide an empowering and inspiring experience to students of all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced). The use of life coaching, inspirational narrative, and seamless sequencing makes Hot Fusion Flow classes unique.
- Be taught by the well-renowned creators of Fusion Flow and their senior staff
- Learn proper posture, alignment, and assists
- Gain the skill set to professionally lead your own class
- Deepen and refine your own personal practice
- Acquire knowledge of the history of yoga
- Tap into your spirituality in Philosophy
- Learn about Meditation, Chakras, and Mudras
- Approach Anatomy in a relatable way with Yoga Joints very own PT and yogini
- Get tips on how to present yourself on social media and in the community as a yoga influencer
- Align with your spiritual voice (dharma talk) and become an impactful teacher, not just an instructor
- Earn a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Certificate
- Immerse yourself in a group of high vibe like-minded yogis and build new relationships that will last a lifetime.
Teacher Training is held at:
Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort
Our Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200-hour Training is lead by Paige Held and Kelly Green, founders of Yoga Joint and Hot Fusion Flow. Paige and Kelly have been teaching yoga since 2000 and 2004. Training is also lead by a supporting team of experts in philosophy, anatomy, marketing and so much more.
Light On Yoga: The Bible of Modern Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar
The Yoga Tradition: Its History, Literature, Philosophy and Practice by Georg Feuerstein
Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition by Leslie Kaminoff
Investment & Commitment
Early Registration: $3,100
Your investment includes the required Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200-hour Training Manual, Philosophy, Anatomy, Posture Clinics, Marketing, Finding Your Voice, Dharma Talk, Pranayama, Art of Privates, Hands-on Adjustments, and so much more.
Tuition does NOT include required reading, meals, travel, yoga classes or accommodations. You will get to take your yoga classes on your own time. Upon final payment, you will receive an electronic manual and a form to log your yoga classes.
Full payment or a $400 deposit is required to reserve your spot. This deposit will be applied to your tuition. Payment plans are available. You must be paid in full prior to the start of training.
Because we’re looking for serious and committed students only, we have a no refund policy. Your $400 deposit is also non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Apply to the Hot Fusion Yoga™ 200-hour Training program that best fits your schedule.
- Complete either full payment or $400 deposit to reserve your spot.
- After payment is made you will receive an email with instructions on your next steps.
Training Schedule Commitment:
June 2020: 15th – 26th
Monday — Friday: 8 am — 6 pm
Saturday — Sunday: Independent study time
In order to get signed up, we’d like to gather some details from you!
Monday — Friday
8 am — 10 am
Posture Clinic/ voice coaching/ teaching skills/ finding your voice
10:15 am — 12:15 pm
12:15 pm — 1:30 pm
1:45 pm — 3:45 pm
Posture Clinic/ hands-on adjustments/ art of privates/ marketing/ dharma talk
4 pm — 6 pm
Saturday — Sunday
Homework, quizzes, practice and study time
* This is only a sample schedule and subject to change per Yoga Joint.
I don’t want to teach yoga. Is a teacher training for me?
Yes! Anyone can take our 200-Hour Teacher Training. It is an investment in your self you will not regret!
I get nervous speaking in front of people. Can I still become a yoga teacher?
This training is going to push you out of your comfort zone. But, you should feel confident that our team and being surrounded by like-minded supportive yogis will coax you out of your shell!
I don’t feel I have an advanced practice. Can I still attend this training and become a good yoga teacher?
Our training will definitely refine your yoga skills and enhance your practice. But remember, teaching yoga is not all about the asana. We will guide you through what it does take to be a great yoga influencer.
I cannot attend the entire training. Is there another option?
The Yoga Joint 200-Hour Teacher Training is only two weeks, Monday through Friday. However, if you needed to, you could split the training in two. Do one week, and come back to complete the second week.
After I complete this training where can I teach?
Anywhere! Our training is highly regarded and recognized by the Yoga Alliance and certifies you to teach anywhere they are recognized.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION? WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Contact one of our passionate staff members and get all the answers you’ll ever need!