Where Shift Happens
A message from Kelly and Staff
Thank you for your interest in our Empower Movement™ Shift Series. We are very excited that you are here. Empower Movement™ is a Hot Fusion Flow™ Advanced Training Program open to students from all schools and yoga traditions. The emphasis of this training is to offer practitioners and Registered Yoga Teachers an opportunity to improve their personal practice. During the training, participants will also refine their teaching skills by learning techniques on how to instruct and spot intermediate and advanced poses and by learning how to teach their own workshops. Whether you are a tenacious newbie or seasoned practitioner this series will help you take your practice and life to the next level.
Our April Empower Movement™ is led by its creator Kelly Green. Kelly has been teaching yoga since 2004 and has led workshops, retreats, and teacher trainings around the world. Kelly is the Director of Teacher Trainings at the Yoga Joint and is known as a teacher of teachers. She created this training after being a yoga teacher for ten years realizing there was something missing from the yoga teaching world. We hope you agree that this is it! Whether you want to advance your teaching skills, learn how to guide your own workshops, dive into a deeper understanding of your self, learn the methodology of more intricate sequences and postures, gain CEU’s, or simply are looking to create a shift in your life- this series is for you!
Our January training is led by top teacher Molly Weintraub. She has been teaching yoga since 2014 after completing both her 200 hour and Empower Movement Training with the Yoga Joint. Molly teaches at multiple locations and has assisted Kelly Green in workshops and trainings experiencing first hand how to become an active leader in this community. She hopes to continue dedicating her life to teaching and sharing yoga as a way to empower the mind, body, and soul. This training creates a mindful environment to advance your physical asana while providing a methodical way of thinking and self exploration.
- Do I have to be certified with Yoga Joint to take Empower Movement? No. Anyone can do this training. However, if you are a yoga teacher, you will get CEU’s as we are a Yoga Alliance Registered School.
- Do I have to have my 200HR to take Empower Movement? No. This series is meant for all yogis to evolve in the endeavor of the yogic path. Everyone gets a certificate of completion that can be used for Yoga Alliance if/when ready.
- Do you need to be at a certain level to take this series? No. This program is how you learn to take your practice to the next level. Even if you sit and watch the classes you will take so much information for your yoga tool box with you.
- Are there payment plans available? Yes. However, you must be paid in full by the start of the training.
- Can I take just one class or day in the course? Yes. Although, if you take one day, you will want to take the entire series! We strongly recommend you do the entire training since each class is meant to lead to the next. You will not receive a manual or certificate, but you can do one class or day
Registered Yoga Teachers will obtain 27.5 CE Contact Hours upon completion
- Apply to Empower Movement™ by submitting the open enrollment application.
- Complete full payment to reserve your spot.
- After payment is made, you will receive an email with instructions on your next steps.
Select a date below to begin your enrollment application.
Early Registration: $825
Empower Movement Shift Series is located at our Downtown Fort Lauderdale location in The Dalmar Hotel in the trendy Flagler Village Arts District. Enjoy a cold pressed juice, sandwich, or coffee at Rose’s on your breaks. Indulge in dinner at The Terrace Grill. Walk across the street to Fresh Market, Doc Bs, and so much more!
For more information:
299 N Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
Because we’re looking for serious and committed students only, we have a no refund policy. Your payment is non-refundable, non-transferable and required to reserve a spot.
8:00 am to 9:00 am
Guided 60 minute Hot Fusion Flow™ yoga practice which will include all the advanced asana variations and spiritual message to give you the opportunity to feel the essence of the flow in your own body.
9:15 am to 11:45 am
Morning Break/Snack/Early Lunch
(Opportunity to shower and or change into dry clothes, etc)
11:45 am to 1:45 pm
Bringing The Hot Fusion Flow™ Practice to Life/ Group Connection/ Meditation
In this portion of the day we will cover all the individual Intermediate/Advanced variations of the poses, “The Yogi Choices”, in The Hot Fusion Flow™ sequence. You will engage in an in-depth clinic-style discussion to analyze and learn how to teach and practice these challenging poses. Learn how to artfully deliver advanced hands-on adjustments; effortlessly guide your students by using your powerful voice; and how to hone-in your observation capabilities to craft a vibrant soulful experience.
1:45 pm to 2:15 pm
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Specialty in-depth 2 hour experiential Workshops/ Cool Down/ Meditation